Cas No.: 64-19-7
Flash Point: 57
UN No. : 2789
HS Code: 29152110
Standard Executed: GB1903-1996
Properties : It is an organic acid which gives vinegar, its sour
taste and pungent smell; Pure, Water-free acetic acid is a
colourless liquid that absorbs water from the environment, and
freezes at 16.7℃ (62F) to a colourless crystalline solid.
1. Used in soft drink bottles in the production of
2. Cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film.
3. Polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic
fibres and fabrics.
4. In households, diluted acetic acid is often used in
5. In the food industry, acetic acid is used under the food
additive code E260 as an acidituy gulator