Cas No.: 10043
HS Code: 28272000
Standard executed: HG/T 2327-92
Properties : Calcium Chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as
a liquid or a solid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal
substance in the form of flake, pellet or powder. With different
crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous.
1. Used for ice and snow romoval in winter for roads,
highways, parking lots, airport, golf links etc.
2. Used for oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in
3. Used for prevention and removal of dust, coal dust, mine
4. Used for acceleration of the set of concrete in
construction and used as solidifying agent in paint production.
5. Used as desiccant for moisture proof.
6. Used as coagulant in rubber industry.
7. Used as chloridizing agent and additive in ferrous
8. Used as additive in paper-making industry and also used
for de-inking of waste paper.
9. Used as So4-removing agent and as coagulant of sodium
alginate in chemical industry.
10. Used in refrigeration industry.
11. Used as a preservative agent for food and anti-rot material for
wheat, apples and vegetables.
12. Used in dye-staff production and printing industry.